The Most Fun Things to Do on Kauai:
Tours & Activities for Everyone –
Zipline, Bike, Kayak, Standup Paddleboard (SUP)
Top rated Kauai activities and things to do in Kauai abound at Outfitters Kauai – the Gold Standard in Kauai Tours. Since becoming the first tour company in Kauai to offer activities like Zip Line and Kayak tours, we have remained at the top, ranked “#1 Best Tours and Activities in Poipu” by Trip Advisor. Why? We work hard to ensure your activity is the most fun, most exciting adventure you have ever been on, every time! We LOVE what we do, and the excitement is obvious no matter which activity you choose.Click here to compare ALL of our tours and find out how YOU can be having fun on Kauai TODAY!
“Kahuna” in Hawaiian means “expert” and that’s how our new Kahuna Zipline Tour will make you feel.
• Six lines.
• No beginner lines.
• A take-off tower for two.
• Race your buddy on our side-by-side tandem lines.
• The amazing views of Kipu Ranch – 4000 acres of beautiful diverse terrain with scenery made famous in movies like Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, the Descendants and many more.
• Our famous 1800 foot center-dismount monster zipline, which has the longest airtime of any zipline on Kauai!
• The one-of-a-kind Water Zip. Hold on, step off and plunge into our refreshing Bamboo Pool, a natural lava rock swimming hole lined with fragrant white ginger
$128 adults / $118 kids age 7-14
Soar, glide, smile, swim on
Kauai’s greatest zipline adventure
• 6 hours and 9 ziplines total
• 5 tandem lines
• Zips range from 300’-1800’
• Fresh water swimming hole with water zip and jumping platforms
• Delicious lunch included
• See Kipu Ranch, one of Hollywood’s favorites
• 4 suspension bridges and short hikes
$158 adults / $138 kids age 7-14
Kayak a jungle stream, take guided rainforest nature walks, ride a covered wagon, zip side-by-side on our longest ziplines, and more!
• 2 mile downwind kayak trip
• Zips are 800’, and 1800’ tandem
• 2 swimming holes, featuring a rope swing and a water zipline
• Hearty picnic lunch provided
• Return by motorized canoe
• Great family fun
$188 adults / $148 kids age 3-14 • Must be 7 to zip
High velocity smiles…enough thrills for your whole vacation in just 4 hours
• 6 zips total
• 4 tandem
• 3 suspension bridges and short hikes
• See the famed Kipu Ranch, site of Jurassic Park
• Ziplines range from 300’-1000’, no swimming, over a mile of flying
• Bottled water and fresh cookies included
$118 adults / $108 kids age 7-14
Paddle. Snorkel. Marvel.
A day of discovery on Kauai’s rugged southern shoreline
• 8 mile downwind paddle from Poipu to Port Allen
• Watch for turtles, dolphin, and humpback whales (seasonal)
• 2 landings at secluded beaches
• Coffee, banana bread, lunch, and beverages incl
• Optional snorkel (equipt not provided) and bodysurf
• 8 hour tour
• Runs Sept 15- May 15
$158 adult / $128 kids age 12-14
Paddle. Explore. Discover.
An unforgettable day of wonder along a breathtaking wilderness coastline. This is real adventure kayaking.
• 17 miles paddling
• One-way trip- circle Kauai by van and kayak in about 12 hours
• Tandem open-top kayaks with rudders
• Beach landing for picnic lunch (provided) at Miloli’i (mile 13)
• Not for those prone to seasickness
• Runs May 15-Sept 15
• 15 yrs min. age
Pedal. Coast. Marvel.
13 mile leisurely cruise on wheels
• Learn area flora, fauna, and folklore on this fun 4 ½ hour nature walk on wheels.
• Great cruiser bikes with wide comfy saddles, hi-rise handlebars and disc brakes
• See the vibrant Canyon colors
• Coffee, muffins, water incl in a.m.,
cookies, water incl in p.m.
$108 adults / $88 kids age 12 – 14
Paddle, smile, splash.
Sublime calm-water river scenery and stable boards make a great intro to the sport
• Expert paddling instructors
• One-way downwind paddle 2 miles
• Jungle nature walk 2 miles r/t
• Hearty picnic lunch (incl.)
• Fun swimming hole with water zipline
and jumping platforms
• Return by motorized canoe
• 5 ½ hours
$128 adult / $98 kids 12-14 years old
Paddle. Explore. Cruise.
A fun half-day adventure perfect for kayakers of all ages and abilities
• 2 mile Hule’ia River NWR downwind kayak trip
• 1 mile r/t jungle walk to swimming hole with rope swing
• Picnic lunch (incl) at small cascading waterfalls
• Return by motorized canoe
• 5 hr tour
$118 adult / $98 kids age 3-14, toddlers welcome
Paddle. Hike. Experience.
Wailua River State Park is a lush jungle river famed for gorgeous scenery and history-rich past
• Kayak 4 miles r/t
• 2 ½ mile r/t nature walk to swim and picnic at 100’ Uluwehi Falls
• Hearty picnic lunch and drinks incl
• Moderately strenuous 7hr tour
• Waterproof backpack provided
$108 adults / $88 kids age 5-14
Why Choose Outfitters Kauai When You Visit Hawaii
With Outfitters Kauai, you get the best Kauai adventures and admission to the most exclusive parts of Kauai. We have access to remote areas of Wailua River, a state park with very limited access. On the Hule’ia River, we are the only group that has permission to use the surrounding private lands of Kipu Ranch, which gives you special privileges to leave your kayak or SUP and hike the jungle trails through a valley to secluded pools and waterfalls.
Our tours include more than thrills. All of Outfitters Kauai’s guides are experts in local ecology, natural history, culture and legends of Kauai. You’ll learn about the island while enjoying its adventurous side, and get tips on the best places to dine and special places not to miss during your visit.